Start Date: 04-Jan-2023 — 12-Jan-2023
Location: Society House, Sri Aurobindo Society, Puducherry & Sharanam Community Centre
What this Camp is About?
There is a need to address the spaces within us, within our minds and hearts and dreams and aspirations. We must address these spaces, if we are to do anything of substantial value on the outside. If you are somebody (or know somebody) who wishes to deep dive within and unearth the galore of potential and unique gifts we all come with, then this Camp is the right place to be.
Come along and surrender to the process. Interact. Agree to what feels right and disagree and discuss till you get to what feels right. Listen and Share. Meet people like you and unlike you. Adjust. Unlearn and learn with the help of the facilitators, the intense atmosphere here in Pondy and your own willingness to partake of this collective journey. Be prepared for intellectual stimulation, emotional churning and physical rejuvenation as we spend 9 days exploring concepts relevant to our lives, relationships, careers and choices along with a deeper exchange through spaces of silence and quietude.
Do not come expecting out of this Camp anything but heightened self-awareness, a rhythm of review and silence, clarity of thoughts, channelizing of emotions, memories of spectacular sunrises at the East Coast of India and new friends from across the country. Definitely do not come if you’re looking for a cheaper alternative to a Goa trip. The processes we undertake are deep, personal and require immense discipline and respect.
These camps are being organised annually by us for the past 34 years (with a small break due to Covid-19) and have been inspiring and transforming young lives all over. And, we have made this camp available at a subsidised fee so that aspirants of all financial backgrounds can participate.
Can I Apply?
- Yes, if you are between 18-28 years of age and are willing to accept that several others like you are coming to this because they’re serious about growing and evolving
- You have not attended this camp earlier
- You must have a working knowledge of English, as the sessions will be conducted in English
- Come with an open mind. With a willingness to learn. Even more willingness to un-learn. No fussing about simple vegetarian food and basic lodging arrangements at our guesthouse that we provide!
- Our sessions are from early morning to late evening; so, come prepared.
- LAST DATE FOR APPLYING: October 30, 2022 (After this date, check up with us before applying!)
On selection, a minimum contribution of Rs. 6,000/- per person to be made. This includes simple accommodation & food for the duration of the Camp. Pay more, if you can, as we incur twice this amount as our expense!
For those who for specific genuine reasons are unable to make the requisite contribution, please write to us separately by e-mail, to know of the options we provide. Pay more, if you can!
- Apply online using our online application form.
- Late applications received will be considered only if seats are left; so check up with us before you send late application forms.
- Those selected for attending the Camp will be informed by e-mail, latest by 4th Nov. 2022. We reserve all rights of admission.
Cancellation: In case of cancellations made by participants before 15th Dec. 2022, Rs. 3000 will be returned.
For a detailed information about this camp and our previous camps, click here.